R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Task description: In the holiday I did the summer learning journey. Just to say today is Thursday the 13th of december 2023. I decided to do this activate because how is was really bored and its getting fun. enjoy seeing my blog post and for reading my task description Merry Christmas and have a good day which includes happy holiday!

One thought on “R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

1. Malo e lelei Carnita,

I am so glad to hear you are enjoying seeing your blog posts up on your blog. I too am enjoying seeing all your blog posts. I can see you are working very hard on your Summer Learning Journey activities.

I like your examples of respect. I especially liked the first one. Using our manners is the easiest way to show respect to someone and IT IS FREE! When was the last time you were respectful?
    I’m glad you remembered the Golden Rule, it is a good thing to repeat to yourself. ‘Treat others the way you’d want to be treated.’

Remember to make your writing bigger so people with bad eyes (like me) can read your text easily. Including photos can also capture readers’ attention.

Keep up the blogging Carnita you are doing a great job,
    Anna